Channaholidays is going virtual!
Join us Monday, December 7 to view a video of our Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony this year. The video will be posted to our social media channels.
"Dear Santa" Letter Writing Contest
We've teamed up with Santa for an exciting "Dear Santa" letter writing contest to find our 2020 Channaholidays Christmas Tree Lighter! While Santa is unavailable to join us this year, Village staff and his elves are working hard to ensure he knows what you want for Christmas. From Wednesday, November 4 - Friday, November 20, Channahon residents of all ages are encouraged to write a letter to Santa detailing their Christmas wishes. Letters may either be dropped off at Village Hall (24555 S. Navajo Drive) or emailed to email@example.com. Once the letters have been collected, Santa and his elves will read each one and pick one lucky winner to be the 2020 Channaholidays Christmas Tree Lighter.
You can use our Dear Santa letter template (link) or create your own to submit.
- The contest is open to Channahon residents ONLY.
- Submissions are welcome from residents of all ages.
- Submissions must include contact information (parent/guardian for children).
- Only one entry per individual will be accepted. Multiple entries by the same person will not be accepted.
- The winner must be available to attend the Channaholidays event on Sunday, December 6, 3-5 p.m.
We are excited to share the merriment and joy of the holiday season with you!