The Village is excited to announce our "Dear Santa" letter writing contest!
We've teamed up with Santa to find our 2020 Channaholidays Christmas Tree Lighter. While Santa is unable to join us this year, Village staff and his elves are working hard to ensure he knows what you want for Christmas.
Today through Friday, November 20, Channahon residents of all ages are encouraged to write a letter to Santa detailing their Christmas wishes. Letters may either be dropped off at Village Hall (24555 S. Navajo Drive) or emailed to email@example.com. Once the letters have been collected, Santa and his elves will read each one and pick one lucky winner to light the Christmas tree at our annual Channaholidays event on Sunday, December 6.
1. The contest is open to Channahon residents ONLY.
2. Submissions are welcome from residents of all ages.
3. Submissions must include contact information (parent/guardian for children).
4. Only ne entry per individual will be accepted. Multiple entries by the same person will not be accepted.
5. The winner must be available to attend the Channaholidays event on Sunday, December 6, 3-5 p.