***09/07/2021 STORM UPDATE #4***
We understand that there are a number of downed trees throughout the area. We are waiting for ComEd to complete their survey of the damage to power lines before taking action on any of the downed trees. Please STAY AWAY from anything on the ground or near power lines as they very likely could be live and dangerous.
Phone lines at Village Hall and the Channahon Police Department are back up and running. However, for the time being, please call 815-467-2112 for any emergent needs.
As of 6:15 p.m. on 09/07/2021, the following areas have downed wires and should be avoided at all costs:
- Willard Street south of Eames Street
- Bluff Road at Center Street
- Bell Road at Ravine Woods Drive
- Bell Road at Rio Poco Avenue
- Robin Court
- Hickory Court & McEvily Road
- Fryer Street & Tryon Street alley
- Cemetery Road at Hansel Road
- 24161 W. Canal Street
- 24151 S. Tryon Street
- 25024 S. Tryon Street
- 25458 Knapp Street
- 24959 Fryer Street
- 25309 Fryer Street
- 25323 Canal Street
- Sage Street at Center Street
- 25314 Canal Street
- McCoy’s Services
The Village appreciates your cooperation and patience.