Please join State Representative Larry Walsh Jr., Treasurer Michael Frerichs, and Will County Board Member Joe VanDuyne for their Shred Day and I-Cash Event on Friday, May 26, 2023 at Village Hall. The event will take place from 10 a.m. through 12:00 p.m. (noon). This event is free and open to the public.
- Please remove paper clips, staples and other bindings from materials before shredding.
- No Electronics Recycling will be accepted.
- 2 box maximum - residential shredding only.
- Boxes and/or containers should be in the trunk or back seat of the vehicle for distribution.
- Cardboard boxes and/or bags cannot be left at event.
- Shredding accepted until Shred Truck reaches full capacity.
- You could be one of thousands of Illinoisans with unclaimed property or inheritances.
For more information, please contact Rep. Walsh's constituent District Service Office at 815-730-8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org (link).